How To Buy
We encourage you to read all of the information below prior to buying your badge(s) and Ticketed Play add ons. Please do not purchase badges to MagicCon: Las Vegas if you are unable or unwilling to comply with the event Health & Safety policy. MagicCon: Las Vegas badges are non-refundable once purchased.
How to purchase badges and ticketed play add-ons for MagicCon: Las Vegas
STEP 1: Create a New Account or Log In! Click here to access Growtix. If you have attended a past MagicCon or already have an account, select the “click here to login” option. If you receive the error, “A user already exists with that email address”, please return to the login page and reset your password.
If this is your first MagicCon, simply enter your name, email and create a new password. You will receive a confirmation email to verify your account. Once confirmed, you will be ready to purchase badges when they go on sale.
STEP 2: Review your Dashboard! Here you’ll find your name, email, and all recent orders. Once you purchase MagicCon: Las Vegas badges or ticketed play events, they will be added to your dashboard. Each purchase will appear as an individual transaction. Click the green “View All Orders” button to see more.
STEP 3: Purchase your MagicCon: Las Vegas badge! Starting Thursday, June 15 at 10:00 AM (PST), visit the Buy Badges page on our website. Add badges to your cart, select merchandise, fill out your personal information using the email associated with your Growtix account, and hit submit.
Congratulations, you’re going to MagicCon: Las Vegas! You will receive an email confirmation of your purchase or you can view your badge order in your Growtix account dashboard.
The deadline to purchase your badge for advance shipping is August 14, 2023. International orders and badges purchased after August 14 must be picked up onsite at Will Call in South Hall 1. Will Call/Registration opens daily at 8:30 AM.
Review tickets and purchase Ticketed Play
When MagicCon: Las Vegas ticketed play goes on sale, return to your Growtix account dashboard and login with your email and password. If you don’t remember your password (or didn’t set one up) click to reset your password.
Click the blue “View Order” button to access your badge purchase and register for ticketed play. After you click the “View Order” button, you will see your ticket QR code which is needed onsite to pick-up your badge.
To register for tournaments, click the orange “Register for Ticketed Play” button.
This button will not be visible until ticketed play goes on sale at a later date.
Additional Badge and Merchandise Purchase Information
- All attendees age 6 and up must purchase a badge to attend MagicCon: Las Vegas. Children age 5 and under may attend for free with a paid adult ticket. Kids ages 6 - 12 pay a reduced price.
- Children age 5 and under are not eligible for the merchandise or benefits included with their parent and/or guardian’s badge package. Please note, all minors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent and/or guardian.
- Badge Mailing Deadline: For US residents only, purchase your badge prior to August 14, 2023 and it will be shipped to you in advance! If you have an international address or purchase a badge after the deadline, you must pick up your badge onsite.
- Pre-Order Merchandise Mailing Deadline: The last day to purchase merchandise online for advance shipment is August 14, 2023. Merchandise will be mailed to US residents only. Merchandise purchased by badge holders outside the US must be picked up onsite. Instructions for onsite pick-up will be sent out via email prior to the event.
- For Merch Included in Your Badge Package: All merchandise included in the purchase of an admission badge package will be available for onsite pick up only.
- Cancelation/Refund Policy: Please make your ticket and ticketed play selections carefully. Once purchased, MagicCon: Las Vegas badges and ticketed play events are non-refundable and non-transferable and cannot be reproduced, resold or upgraded. Please carefully review the estimated event lengths for each ticketed play event. We are unable to provide a refund if you purchase a ticketed play event that starts before your previous ticketed play event has finished. Estimated event lengths are provided in all event descriptions.
- Please read and ensure you can comply with the event Health & Safety policy prior to making your purchase. We are unable to refund badges due to policy non-compliance.
- If you still have questions regarding MagicCon: Las Vegas, please visit our helpful online FAQ or contact customer service at magicconLV@reedpop.com or by phone at 888-334-8702 or 203-840-5616.